Sunday, August 11, 2013

Monday Motivation

Monday Motivation

Topic: Repent
Iniquity is sin. Sin simply means you missed the mark. The mark is God's will for your life. We all mess up. It takes God to clean us up. We can't do it in our own will. We need him to keep us from sin. Without God we will struggle with sin and will be under the illusion that sin is worth dying for, that it feels good, it taste good. Don't be fooled God is not mocked. Gal 6:7-8. Sin keeps us in darkness & shame. Sin keeps God from hearing our prayers
Isaiah 59:1-2 Behold, the Lord 's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save;
neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
We NEED God to hear our prayers and move on our behalf.
 
Pray: God save me from myself. I repent of my sins. I desire you more than I desire sin. Save me and hear my cry. Help me to do your will. In you there is peace without you there is unbearable  pain. In you there is unspeakable joy without you there is sorrow. In you I shall live and not die. I desire to give my life to you Lord. God I surrender. Help me to walk in your newness.
Read 1Kings 8:47-50
God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment