Friday, September 20, 2013

Calling for Prayer

TGIF's Prayer
Topic: Calling for Prayer

Luke 18:1
....men ought always to pray, and not to faint

Stats

667,097 homeless people in the U.S
100 million homeless worldwide
Avg personal debt per citizen $49,536
800 divorces yesterday
2.1 million people are in prison in the US right now
770 million people in the world without safe drinking water
North Korea opposes any religion.
6,000 Christians are in prison and face detention torture and public execution.
 
Most holy and righteous God you are the King of the universe. You are Lord Almighty, strong and powerful. You do all things well. We praise your name forever and ever. You are our strong tower in you do we seek and run to in time of need. You alone are exalted on high. We stand on one accord praying for this nation and the world.
Your word says men should pray and not faint and we are standing in the gap praying for the homeless in this nation and in the world. We pray for the over 100 million men, women, and children that are living on the streets and in the slums all across the world. We pray for shelter for your people. We pray for protection for the homeless children. We come against predators seeking to use, abuse, and exploit homeless people especially homeless children. We pray for employment and housing for all people globally.  We pray for safe drinking water, food and shelter globally.
We pray for wisdom, knowledge & financial planning in our households. You have called us to be the lender and not the borrower. Help us to move from debt to abundance. We come against debt and the bondage of debt in the name of Jesus. We loose financial freedom in the name of Jesus.
We pray for marriages all over the world, for what you put together let no man put asunder. We pray for the health of marriages where vows have been made to you. We pray that you are the head of marriages and you enter into their hearts and minds and give them the courage and the strength to focus on you and allow you to restore that which is broken and destroyed. Help each and every married couple honor their vows to you and submit to your will, and allow you to minister to their hearts. We pray for restoration and true peace and joy in marriages.
We pray for the wrongfully imprisoned nationally and globally. We pray that you send relief to those that have been wrongfully accused and imprisoned. We pray that they would be as Paul and Silas in prison singing hymns to you and saving other prisoners. We pray for the repeat offenders and the one time offenders that they would find you in prison and give their life to you.
We pray for persecuted Christians all over the world. North Korea ranks number 1 in persecuting Christians. We pray for salvation for their leader Kim Jong-Un. We pray for salvation for the 2.5 million people in North Korea. We pray for protection for the 400,000 Christians in North Korea.
We repent of our sins and anything we are doing to hinder our prayers. We cry out to you and request your blessing over all that has been prayed for. We pray that you would send your angels of protection to surround your people and heal as only you can heal. Deliver us most Holy God as only you can. Deliver and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
We pray that you would protect us and keep us in your will. We are praying for salvation for our families and for the men, women, and children all over the world. We pray for peace in Jerusalem and peace all over the world.
We love you and thank you for being God Almighty. We thank you for sending Jesus to save us from our sins  the Lamb of God.
Psalms 27
The Lord is my light and my salvation so why should I be afraid?
The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?
When evil people come to devour me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.
Though a mighty army surrounds me, my heart will not be afraid.
Even if I am attacked, I will remain confident.
The one thing I ask of the Lord the thing I seek most is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the Lord’s perfections and meditating in his Temple.
For he will conceal me there when troubles come; he will hide me in his sanctuary.
He will place me out of reach on a high rock.
Then I will hold my head high above my enemies who surround me.
At his sanctuary I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy, singing and praising the L ord with music.
Hear me as I pray, O Lord.
Be merciful and answer me!
My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”
And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”
Do not turn your back on me.
Do not reject your servant in anger.
You have always been my helper.
Don’t leave me now; don’t abandon me,
O God of my salvation!
Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord will hold me close.
Teach me how to live, O Lord.
Lead me along the right path, for my enemies are waiting for me.
Do not let me fall into their hands.
For they accuse me of things I’ve never done; with every breath they threaten me with violence.
Yet I am confident I will see the Lord ’s goodness while I am here in the land of the living.
Wait patiently for the Lord.
Be brave and courageous.
Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment