Wednesday, April 25, 2018

We need more love πŸ’•


Today’s Inspiration πŸ˜‡
John 15:17 (NKJV)
These things I command you, that you love one another.

How different would the world would be if followed this one simple command?

We cannot change the world but we can influence our world. 

We have a circle of influence. 
We must begin with loving ourselves. 
Through consistency we will intentionally impact everyone in our circle by demonstrating love for them and love for others. 
By our influence those in our circle will impact those in their circle and the cycle of love will continue to expand  and the cycle of hate will begin to shrink. 

When we gossip we are judging and criticizing. 
When we gossip we are advancing the enemy’s kingdom. When we gossip we are not loving one another. If we use the same energy to show love and compassion we will advance the Kingdom of the Lord through our obedience. 

I was out of town and someone in the supermarket showed me an act of love and told me Jesus loved me and it pricked my heart and brought me to salvation. 

We need more love. 

Gossiping and criticizing keeps us bound to the enemy and not free in Christ Jesus. 

Obey the Lord and love one another. 

Be blessed and know that Jesus loves πŸ’ž you!

No comments:

Post a Comment