Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Today's Inspiration ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™Œ

When we decide to love ❤️ the Lord we are immediately added to HIS VIP๐Ÿ’ฏ list. Some of us want the benefits without the commitment. 

There are some benefits that only come with commitment to the Lord. When we decide to love ❤️ the Lord, God provides His secret service to protect us. 

Psalms 91:9-12 (NLT)
If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home ๐Ÿก.
For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go. They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.

When we decide to to Love ๐Ÿ’— the Lord our prayers ๐Ÿ™ reach Jesus quicker than express mail๐Ÿ’Œ. 

Psalms 91:14-16 (NLT)
The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love ❤️ me. I will protect๐Ÿ‘ฎ those who trust in my name. When they call ☎️on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward ๐Ÿ† them with a long life and give them my salvation.”

Love is action, when we love God we trust and have faith in God. When we love ❤️ God we believe and follow His instructions. 

God promises to protect us when we set our hearts ๐Ÿ’• towards Him. When God gives instructions and we do the opposite we are outside of His protection. We cannot have both. We cannot say we love ๐Ÿ‘‰God but follow our own ๐Ÿ‘ˆ direction. 

We cannot work for American Airlines and receive Southwest benefits. We can like Southwest's employee plan and believe in their values but until we switch employers and follow Southwest's handbook we will never receive Southwest benefits. 

That is just an example, some of us say we love Jesus but we are not committed ๐Ÿ’”to God and when things happen in our lives we are quick to blame God, when we have not followed Him or loved Him, we have only used Him. 

Psalms 91:1-2 (NLT)
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He ALONE is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust ๐Ÿค him.

Love ❤️ the Lord. Trust ๐Ÿค God and begin to experience God's promises. 

Be blessed and know that Jesus loves ๐Ÿ’ž you!

No comments:

Post a Comment