Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Today's Inspiration ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™Œ

We have had a lot of exams in our lives. Some we passed ๐Ÿ’ฏsome we needed a do over ๐Ÿ”„. The most important test is our hearts ❤️ showing our love for the Lord. 

If God examined our heart would He find a heart ❤️ dedicated to Him? 

Psalms 26:2-3 (NIV)
Test me, Lord, and try me, examine my heart ❤️ and my mind๐Ÿ™‡; for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.

We have to rely on the Lord๐Ÿ‘†. This life is temporary. Don't allow another day to pass without complete love and dedication to the Lord. 

Psalms 26:6-8 (NIV) I wash my hands in innocence, and go about your altar, Lord, proclaiming aloud your praise and telling of all your wonderful deeds. Lord, I love the house where you live, the place where your glory dwells.

Search your heart today๐Ÿ’.  When Jesus unwraps it be sure He will see His reflection, and unwavering Love ❤️ and faithfulness๐Ÿค—. 

If you search ๐Ÿ”Ž and there is any doubt ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ♀️give your heart ๐Ÿ’”to the Lord. 

Be blessed and know that Jesus loves ๐Ÿ’“you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment