Thursday, January 19, 2017

Today's Declaration πŸ“œ

The first time the word love ❣ is mentioned in the bible it is referring to food. Gen 27:4

Genesis 27:4 (KJV)
And make me savoury meatπŸ—, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die.

The second time love is mentioned it relates to a man serving time for a woman πŸ™‹ he loved. 

Genesis 29:20 (KJV)
And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her.

The third time love is mentioned it relates to a woman having a baby πŸ‘Ά to gain her husband's πŸ’• love. 

Genesis 29:32 (KJV)
And Leah conceived, and bare a son, and she called his name Reuben: for she said, Surely the Lord hath looked upon my affliction; now therefore my husband will love πŸ’“ me.

The 4th time love is mentioned it relates to  πŸ™Œ God's mercy on those that love πŸ’ž him. 

Exodus 20:6 (KJV)
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my πŸ“œcommandments.

In life similar to the bible. We love food πŸ•πŸŒ­πŸ” and people πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©πŸ‘§πŸ‘¦ before we love God. We look for ways to gain love from others before we look for ways to love God. Loving God is keeping his commandments. The commandments were given because God first πŸ’ loved us. 

God loved us before he made us. He 🌬breathed life into us. We are and extension of the Most High Creator and sin is the ultimate separator. The wages πŸ’Έ of sin ☠ are death ⚰ but God's love is life to keep us from unnecessary strife!πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Be blessed and know that Jesus πŸ’ž loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment