Friday, October 20, 2017

Trust God❤️

Today’s Inspiration 🤗❤️
We have to trust in the Lord. We need to confess that God is our God and our future is in Jesus hands. 

Psalms 31:14-17 (NLT)
But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, “You are my God!” My future is in your hands.
Rescue me from those who hunt me down relentlessly. Let your favor shine on your servant. In your unfailing love, rescue me.
Don’t let me be disgraced, O Lord, for I call out to you for help. Let the wicked be disgraced; let them lie silent in the grave.

We benefit when we serve God. Our abundance and our glory is in Jesus. Only God has our key 🔑. Only Jesus can unlock the jewels 💎 He placed in us. 

If we never go to the locksmith we will always be bound. The chains of our past will never be broken. We will always be victims and never victors. We will always blame someone or something for who we are instead of allowing God to be Lord in our lives. 

Allow God to excavate those deep rooted issues to reveal your true beauty. 

Be blessed and know that Jesus loves 💞you!

No comments:

Post a Comment