Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Lord Is Our Light💡

Today’s Inspiration 🤗❤️

The  Lord will light your path if you trust Him with the task. 
God knows our needs and he knows our ways. He is looking for us to surrender each and every day. 
God is our strength and will protect us if we fall but first we must give him, not some, but our all. 
Jesus wants to stretch us wide so He can expose our exquisite jewels that are hidden deep inside. 
It may hurt a little and cause pain for some but what masterpieces we will be when the Potter is done. 

2 Samuel 22:29-33 (NLT)
O Lord, you are my lamp. The Lord lights up my darkness. In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall.
“God’s way is perfect. All the Lord’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection. For who is God except the Lord? Who but our God is a solid rock? God is my strong fortress, and he makes my way perfect.

We have to look to God for protection. We have to look to God for strength. We have to look to God everyday and in every way. God is our solid Rock!

Be blessed and know that Jesus Loves 💞you!

No comments:

Post a Comment