Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Stay in the Light 💡



Today’s Inspiration 💡❤️😇 

We cannot escape God’s Love. We cannot hide our sin. No matter where we go Jesus is within.

Psalms 139:7-12 (NLT)
I can never escape from your Spirit!
I can never get away from your presence!
If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there.
If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me.
I could ask the darkness to hide me
and the light around me to become night but even in darkness I cannot hide from you.

Stay in the Light 💡!
Jesus sees you in the darkness and He sees you in the light. Be the light! Fight to stay in God’s sight regardless of your plight. Keep Jesus in the spotlight and God will ensure you are always alright because it’s your birthright. You are a child of the King. 

Once you are born again you enter in....to the heavenly realm. With your belt of truth and your feet of peace. With your shield of faith to block the hate. With your breastplate saturated with righteousness to ward off any ounce of indecisiveness.  

When Satan attempts an invasion with cunning persuasion, you can simply shine your helmet of salvation to let him know he has reached the wrong destination. 

You can cut him with your sword because you are rooted in the Lord. The word will pierce and offend and he will flee once again. Then you can rest in prayer thanking God for his Armor that is always there (Eps 6:10-18). 

Stay in the Light, be bright and don’t give up the fight. Jesus is with you. 

Be blessed and know that Jesus Loves 💞you!

No comments:

Post a Comment