Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Today's Inspiration 🌟☀️

When was the last time you told someone what Jesus has done for you?

Luke 8:39 (NLT)
“No, go back to your family, and tell them everything God has done for you.” So he went all through the town proclaiming the great things Jesus had done for him.

How will people know about Jesus if we don't tell them about Jesus? Churches are typically attended by those that know the Lord or are seeking the Lord. We must witness to those outside of church walls. 

When was the last time we went all through town proclaiming the great things Jesus has done? We encounter lost souls everyday. When was the last time we witnessed to a lost soul? 

You do not have to be a minister to share God's love. You only need your story. If Jesus has brought you out of anything, tell someone. 

The world is hurting and people are in need of hope and love. Your testimony could be the difference between life, or someone taking their life. You don't have to know the ending of the story to be a part of the story.  

My Testimony of provision and salvation:
I was a single, teenage parent. I was on my own trying to go to school and care for my daughter. I would cry in the closet so my daughter would not see or hear me. I wanted to end my life because I couldn't see a way out of poverty. 

I made $4.25 hr but I was never late on rent or utilities. We didn't even have furniture in my apartment. I worked at McDonalds and one day God sent a mover into McDonalds. He had furniture he just removed from someone's home and he gave it to me. 
I eventually graduated and I now have two Master degrees. I also married a wonderful man and had two more children. It doesn't matter how hard it seems God is greater. 

Salvation:
God saved me one day when I visited Atlanta. I wanted aunt jemima butter syrup but it was only sold in the big bottle. I did not want to buy the big bottle of syrup for only a weekend trip. God sent a woman that overheard me and she purchased the syrup. She gave it to my sister friend as she knew I would likely reject it.  She told my friend: "Tell her Jesus wants her to have this syrup and Jesus loves her". 

I had never encountered that kind of love. I felt no one ever cared about me. I wanted to know more about Jesus. Jesus cared enough about me to want me to have Aunt Jemima Butter syrup😳! I just couldn't believe it. That day my heart was opened and Jesus began to fill it with His love. Her act of love and courage saved my life. I was saved with Jesus syrup! 

Jesus loves you. My story is filled with struggle and perseverance. Through it all God helped me to stand tall. Don't give up. Victory is yours!

Be blessed and know that Jesus loves πŸ’žyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment