Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Today's Inspiration πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸΎ☀️

God's πŸ“– word is life. If we seek God first and always there wouldn't be anything or anyone that could break us. We would be unstoppable, immovable, and unshakable!

We should declare:
Psalms 18:1-2 KJV
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

We should begin our day reading, believing and declaring the good news. It will set the tone for a God filled day.  

Psalms 18:2 Message
God is bedrock under my feet, the castle in which I live, my rescuing knight. My God––the high crag where I run for dear life, hiding behind the boulders, safe in the granite hideout.

Meditating on the word of God allows us to turn “on” our Jesus news feeds. When our Jesus news feeds are on we are flooded with wisdom and understanding throughout our day. 

Then our circumstances would not dictate our mood or our responses. The enemy would try but would always fail. We would walk in our victory. We would conquer our fears and pursue our God given dreams. We would walk by faith and not by sight. Our feet would be planted knowing that we stand on the solid Rock of Jesus Christ . 

Psalms 18:30-32 Message
What a God! His road stretches straight and smooth. Every God –direction is road–tested. Everyone who runs toward him Makes it. Is there any god like God? Are we not at bedrock? Is not this the God who armed me, then aimed me in the right direction.

God arms us and aims us in the right direction when we read & believe! We are now armed and aimed in the right direction. Thank you Jesus!! 

Be blessed and know that Jesus πŸ’ž loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment