Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Stay Alert, Watch your back, & Give it to God!



Today’s Inspiration πŸ˜‡
Stay Alert, Watch your back, & Give it to God!

We should give all of our cares and worries to The Lord. We should also remain on alert. 

When we give our cares to God we must continue to watch and pray. 

In watching we may observe things that were once out of sight. In prayer we may receive further instructions from Jesus on what to do and how to do it. 

We should always be mindful that there is a enemy lurking, looking for someone to devour. 

1 Peter 5:7-8 (NLT)
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.

Don’t allow the enemy to devour you or yours. Give it to God, watch, and pray. 

Be blessed and know that Jesus loves πŸ’ž you!

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I really appreciate the amazing work you have been doing. and in fact, this article was so amazing that I couldn't stop myself from sharing it with my blog readers.

    I have mentioned you in one of my recent blog posts here:
    click here
    https://www.allinoneinform.com

    would you mind if I ask you to check it out and share it with your fans and followers?

    If you share it, I'll be highly grateful for your kind act. If not I'll still appreciate your work, no hard feelings.

    Thanks!

    Regards,
    Spiritual Teja
    click here

    ReplyDelete