Monday, August 20, 2018

Sin is seductive



Today’s Inspiration 😇
Sinning prevents you from Winning!

Sin is a heavy weight. Sin is seductive. 

When we sin, sin becomes our master. We then commit ourselves to serving our sin.

Think about the things that have control over you.....

You are committed to it. You make excuses why you are the way you are and why you do the things you do. 

1 Corinthians 6:12 (NLT)
You say, “I am allowed to do anything”—but not everything is good for you. And even though “I am allowed to do anything,” I must not become a slave to anything.

John 8:34 (NLT)
Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave of sin.

In order to truly win we have to let go of sin.

Hebrews 12:1 (NLT)
Let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.

Don’t be a slave to your desires. Everything you can do is not good for you. Get rid of those simple habits and addictions that easily cause you to stumble. Get rid of pride, guilt, fear, gluttony, anger, bitterness, gossip, anxiousness, un-forgiveness, greed, lust, selfishness, etc

Get rid of every weight that holds you down. Be free in Jesus. Who the Son sets free is free indeed. Be free!

Be blessed and know that Jesus loves 💞 you!

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I really appreciate the amazing work you have been doing. and in fact, this article was so amazing that I couldn't stop myself from sharing it with my blog readers.

    I have mentioned you in one of my recent blog posts here:
    click here
    https://www.allinoneinform.com

    would you mind if I ask you to check it out and share it with your fans and followers?

    If you share it, I'll be highly grateful for your kind act. If not I'll still appreciate your work, no hard feelings.

    Thanks!

    Regards,
    Spiritual Teja
    click here

    ReplyDelete