Friday, July 28, 2017

Today's Inspiration ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ›ก๐Ÿ’ฏ

The world is often unforgiving and brutal, but God is gentle. 

2 Samuel 22:36 (NKJV)
“You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your gentleness has made me great.

Jesus gently guides us to righteousness. When we allow God to be our shield, He makes us great! He covers us in war. He enlarges our path. Jesus gives of strength and power. 

2 Samuel 22:31 (NKJV)
As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

When we trust God he will allow us to leap over walls and will place our enemies at our feet. 

2 Samuel 22:30 (NKJV)
For by You I can run against a troop; By my God I can leap over a wall.

Trust the Lord today and Jesus will make you great!

Be blessed and know that Jesus loves ๐Ÿ’ž you!

No comments:

Post a Comment