Thursday, July 27, 2017

Today's Inspiration ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ช ☎️

Who do we call when we need love or when we are in distress? Do we call a friend, a family member, or a significant other? Do we call Jesus?

2 Samuel 22:7 (NKJV)
In my distress I called upon the Lord, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry entered His ears.

Our cries are delivered to God's ears. 

God can only hear our cry if we cry out to Him. Some of us refuse to cry or refuse to call out to the Lord when we are in distress. We try to handle it ourselves or we vent to someone else. 

We need lay down our pride and cry out to the Lord. 

2 Samuel 22:32-33 (NLT)
For who is God except the Lord? Who but our God is a solid rock? God is my strong fortress, and he makes my way perfect.

God is the solid rock. There isn't anyone we could call that would be a better protector or a clearer guide. 

Confide in God, trust He is will provide, because He is the only one that is qualified!

Be blessed and know that Jesus loves ๐Ÿ’ž you!

No comments:

Post a Comment