Thursday, December 21, 2017

God’s Command



Today’s Inspiration 🤗❤️

God has given us a command. Not a suggestion but a command. 

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

If you are experiencing fear, doubt, or discouragement, seek the Lord for strength. Press through your fears and leap towards faith. 

If you are in a battle with your emotions and your fears, fight them with the word of God. Jesus loves you and is absolutely crazy about you. If God is for you who can be against you? There is noone greater than our God.

When we dwell on our fears we are only considering ourselves and not our God. 

Philippians 4:12-13 (NIV) I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Remember, regardless of what you are facing you can face anything with Jesus who gives you strength. 

Be blessed and know that Jesus loves 💞 you!

No comments:

Post a Comment