Monday, November 27, 2017

How do you know you love God



Today’s Inspiration ❤️

How do you know you truly love God? How do you demonstrate your love for the Lord? If you were arrested today for loving the Lord what evidence would they have against you? Would you be convicted beyond a reasonable doubt or would they drop the charges due to insufficient evidence?

Whenever I read psalms of David I can always count on King David confessing his love to God. 

How often do you tell the Lord “I love you”? How often do you reflect on God’s marvelous works and not your personal problems. How often do you sing to the Lord just for love, just because?

Psalms 18:1-2 (NLT)
I love you, Lord; you are my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. 

Who is God to you? Does he reign in your life?

If Jesus is Lord, sing to Him and profess your love today and always!

Be blessed and know that Jesus Loves💞 you!

No comments:

Post a Comment