Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Today's Inspiration 😊💕
How do we respond when God says no?  

Do we look for ways to manipulate the situation to get what we want? 
Do we complain? 
Do we seek advice or guidance from those who will agree with us? 
Do we assume our prayers weren't answered because God didn't give us what we wanted?

God cares more about our salvation than our desires. Jesus may be trying to improve our character in preparation for our promotion. 
God wants us to be immovable in our purpose with the power Christ unrestricted, unlimited, unbounded, moving through us, working in us, with liberty to accomplish His plan for our lives. 

If we focus on what we want we will fail to receive what we need. 

When we surrender our will to God's plan we move from rebellion to submission. God wants our yes!

2 Corinthians 12:7-9 (NLT)
..even though I have received such wonderful revelations from God. So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud.
Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 
Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.

Trust God to mold and shape you for His glory. Our ways are not God's ways and our thoughts are not God's thoughts. 

If you are experiencing "no" or "wait" from the Lord, remember what God told Paul  "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness."


Be blessed and know that Jesus loves 💕you!

No comments:

Post a Comment