Friday, August 11, 2017

Today's Inspiration πŸ’“πŸ€šπŸ’ž

Don't give up. Wait on the Lord. Trust the Lord. Have faith in God. 

Psalms 40:1-2 (NLT)
I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire.
He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.

When we are in a pit of despair waiting is hard. We must rest in the Lord, remembering God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above what we could think or ask. 

Don't give up....wait on the Lord. 

Isaiah 40:31 (NKJV)
But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Wait on The Lord to renew your strength. 

Be blessed and know that Jesus loves πŸ’žyou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment