Thursday, April 27, 2017

Today's Inspiration ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ก

Proverbs 8:1 (NLT)
Listen as Wisdom calls out! Hear as understanding raises her voice!

Search for wisdom. In wisdom we will find all the things we need. Wisdom speaks!

Proverbs 8:17-21 (NLT)
“I love all who love me. Those who search will surely find me. I have riches and honor,
as well as enduring wealth and justice. My gifts are better than gold, even the purest gold, my wages better than sterling silver! I walk in righteousness, in paths of justice. Those who love me inherit wealth. I will fill their treasuries.

Wisdom is waiting for us to embrace her. When was the last time we searched for her before speaking about our feelings or complaining about our life?

Proverbs 8:35-36 (NLT)
For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the Lord.  But those who miss me injure themselves. All who hate me love death.”

Search for wisdom, abide in Jesus and find favor from the Lord. 

Be blessed and know that Jesus loves ๐Ÿ’• you!

No comments:

Post a Comment