Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Motivation

Today's Motivation πŸ™Œ☝️πŸ™
God truly desires to fight πŸ’ͺ our battles. He wants to provide our every need but He desires our heart ❤️. He desires us to walk upright in Him. 

Psalms 81:13-14 (NIV)
“If my people would only listen πŸ‘‚ to me, if Israel would only follow my ways, how quickly I would subdue their enemies and turn my hand against their foes!

Jesus wants to quickly take care of our troubles but we have to follow Him. Some of us have stubborn hearts πŸ’•. God has been tugging and some have been ignoring. God has been pleading and some have been enjoying ways contrary to God's will. 

Psalms 81:11-12 (NIV)
“But my people would not listen to me; Israel would not submit to me. So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices.

When we are in trouble there is only one ☝️ who can save set free and deliver. 

Psalms 81:7 (NIV)
In your distress you called and I rescued you, I answered you out of a thundercloud.....

Psalms 81:10 (KJV) I am the Lord thy God.....

It is always God. Our hearts πŸ’• belong to HIM. Anything contrary to the will of God will lead us to DESTRUCTION. Turn your heart πŸ’” to God. If Jesus has been tugging at your heart to go higher and deeper in Him answer the call☎️. If your back has been turned away and your heart has grown stubborn turn to the Lord today. 

πŸ™Most holy and Everlasting King. You are the Lord our God. Lord God, please forgive our stubborn ways. We repent and ask you to open the eyes of our hearts πŸ’• so we could see you in every area of our lives even those areas we have turned a deaf ear. We want to open our mouths wide so you may fill us completely.  Lead us, Lord, to recognize the ungodliness hiding in our will and give us the wisdom turn it over to you. Help us to submit our will to yours and allow you to lead us to victory in Christ Jesus. Amen πŸ™Œ

Be blessed and know Jesus loves πŸ’ž you!

No comments:

Post a Comment